French language version of 6 training scenes from The Respectful Workplace Series.
Tensions et conflicts (Conflict Resolution Training Scenes, French Version) is intended to provide trainers, managers and employees with a resource to use in developing conflict resolution skills. The scenes will help employees and supervisors diffuse difficult situations, avoid escalation, improve individual and team performance, and know when a hostile interaction crosses the line and becomes a safety issue.
Tensions et conflicts (Conflict Resolution Training Scenes, French Version) consist of 6 dramatizations, each followed by a discussion of the issues presented.
The issues addressed include:
- valuing differences among team members
- keeping stereotypes from coloring perceptions
- communicating to diffuse hostile situations
- working together in a downsizing organization
- mediating disputes between employees
- settling conflicts that have become personal
- clarifying organizational values
- looking to our interests, not our positions
- resolving conflicts between employees and their supervisors
- hearing the other side in a dispute
- identifying help within your organization
Request a VHS Evaluation Copy of Tensions et conflicts (Conflict Management TS)