French language version of 4 training scenes from the Respectful Workplace series.
Le service client (Customer Service Training Scenes, French Version) is intended to provide trainers, managers and employees with powerful tools that can stimulate discussion around the complex issues of dealing with hostile customers. The scenes will help customer service personnel develop skills to calm difficult situations, win the customer back into a respectful relationship, identify where organizational procedures negatively impact customer service, provide positive alternatives for angry customers, and know when a hostile customer crosses the line and becomes a safety risk.
Le service client (Customer Service Training Scenes, French Version) consist of 4 workplace dramatizations, each followed by a discussion of the issues presented. These include:
- recognizing a customer's hot button
- showing a customer that you hear them and you care about their concerns
- keeping organizational procedures from angering a customer
- determining a customer's needs
- providing creative alternatives to meet customer needs
- keeping the customer informed
- putting customer and employee safety first
Request a VHS Evaluation Copy of Le service client (Customer Service TS)