Examines the myths and facts about drinking and driving.
Add VHS to cart
Designed to get into the “lifescape” of teens viewing the video, Drinking and Driving: A Dead End teaches teens the legal, physical and emotional ramifications of drinking and driving. Myths about drinking and driving are dissected and destroyed through a question and answer session between high school kids and police officers. Through a close, personal look at drinking and driving, this video illustrates how it affects a myriad of lives in our society. Emergency room doctors and nurses emphasize the inevitable dangers of blending alcohol with automobiles.
- Columbus Film & Video Festival Honorable Mention
- International CINDY Competition, Silver Award
- WorldFest-Houston, Gold Award.
- Telly Awards, Bronze Award
- Aurora Awards, Gold Award