6 training scenes from The Respectful Workplace Series.
The Respectful Workplace - Conflict Resolution Training Scenes is intended to provide trainers, managers and employees with a resource to use in developing conflict resolution skills. The scenes will help employees and supervisors diffuse difficult situations, avoid escalation, improve individual and team performance, and know when a hostile interaction crosses the line and becomes a safety issue.
The Respectful Workplace - Conflict Resolution Training Scenes consist of 6 dramatizations, each followed by a discussion of the issues presented.
The issues addressed include:
- valuing differences among team members
- keeping stereotypes from coloring perceptions
- communicating to diffuse hostile situations
- working together in a downsizing organization
- mediating disputes between employees
- settling conflicts that have become personal
- clarifying organizational values
- looking to our interests, not our positions
- resolving conflicts between employees and their supervisors
- hearing the other side in a dispute
- identifying help within your organization
This volume of The QMR Training Scenes Library comes with a facilitator's guide and handouts. With the purchase of the program, QMR grants you license to make as many copies of the Guides or handout/transparency pages as you need for your organization's use.
QMR Training Scenes can be used in a variety of training applications:
For the professional trainer, it can be a valuable resource to plug into or enhance an existing training program. It can also be used for short refresher courses, to revisit training that has already been completed.
For the supervisor or manager, it can provide a modular tool to focus on-site training sessions around workplace issues. As the training function becomes decentralized in many organizations, such tools are increasingly useful.
Because each scene can be an independent unit, QMR Training Scenes can be the basis of a weekly (monthly) work group discussion around a variety of issues. The resource is flexible, easy to use and can be adapted to a wide range of training applications.
Request a VHS Evaluation Copy of Conflict Resolution Training Scenes