- I want to order but I am not able to or don't with to order through your website. How else can I order?
- We accept orders over the phone at (800)553-8336, via fax at (800)553-1655/(206)283-0778 or via regular mail at:
1818 Westlake Ave N, Suite 408
Seattle, WA 98109
You can also download a printable order form in PDF format.
- Why are you price so high? I can buy a video at Blockbuster for only $20!
- The programs we sell at Intermedia are licensed for training. Videos and DVDs purchased or rented at a home video store are licensed for home use only. Technically, it's illegal to show "home use only" licensed programs to groups of students or clients. Intermedia programs, on the other hand, are licensed for training and include Public Performance Rights.
- What is your return policy?
- Most programs that well sell come with a 15 day return policy (less shipping) provided that the program is in resalable condition. Damaged products or missing study guides will result in a 20% restocking fee deducted from the original sale price. Please note that QMR products carry a different return policy, please call your sales representative at (800)553-8336 for details on the QMR return policy.
- What is your preview policy?
- Intermedia offers free 30 day evaluations of most of our programs for qualified customers. Previews are not licensed for training and are soley for customers who are interested in considering a program for purchase. Additionally, 2-3 minute clips of many of our most recent titles are available online in either QuickTime or Windows Media format. If a title is available for preview online, it will be indicated on the products page. ALL QMR programs are available for physical preview on VHS, OR you may preview the entire program online with Windows Media player. You may order videos for physical preview by calling us at (800)553-8336, or by ordering evaluation copies through our website. Please note that we pay for shipping to you, but you are required to pay the return shipping to us via a traceable method.
- What comes with my program?
- Many of our programs include study or facilitator's guides with them. Some of these guides are simple 3-fold inserts (that fit in side the program box, either DVD or VHS) or more comprehensive manuals. Our product page indicates what type of collateral materials are included with our programs.
- What is the warranty on your programs?
- VHS tapes in particular are not the most sturdy of products, especially with such frequent use as some of our customers. DVDs should provide a much more stable format. However, all Intermedia products include 1 year full replacement warranties. Simply call your sales representative and he or she will make arrangements to have your broken or defective product returned to us and ship you a replacement copy. After a 1 year period, most programs can be replaced for a nominal cost, usually around 25% of the original purchase price.
- Can I show a video or DVD on my local cable station?
- No. None of our programs are sold as licensed for broadcast. However, some programs may be licensed for broadcast or other delivery methods such as closed circuit television or streaming training for an additional fee. Please contact your Intermedia sales representative for more information.
- I want to make a "backup" copy of my program, is that allowed?
- Under no circumstances may any of our programs be duplicated, even for "backup" copies. If your product is defective or wears out within a one year period, we will replace it at our cost. Intermedia does offer generous discounts on many of our programs if you are interested in additional copies.
- I am a producer and have a program you might be interested in, how do I submit it?
- We are always looking for quality programs to promote to our 70,000 customers. Please contact Susan Hoffman, President, at (800)553-8336. She would be happy to discuss your program and interest we may have in selling it for you.
- Do you accept purchase orders?
- Yes, we gladly accept purchase orders. You can even order our programs through our website with a purchase order. For faster service, please fax a copy of your purchase order along with a printout of your web order to: (800)553-1655.
- How do you ship your programs?
- Our standard shipping is UPS Ground. However, we also offer UPS Next Day, UPS 2nd Day and UPS 3 Day Select.
- What formats do you programs come in?
- All of our programs are available in VHS format and many are now available in DVD.
- I am having trouble watching your online clips
There are couple of things to check to make sure that you can view our preview clips easily. First, please ensure that you have the most recent version of Windows Media Player or Quicktime, depending upon the clip you are trying to watch. The most recent versions can be downloaded here:
Next, please ensure there is no firewall at your organization. A firewall will make it impossible to receive video streams over the Internet, though you will be able to stream internally within your organization as those streams do not have to cross the firewall. If you do have a firewall at your organization, you will be able to view the programs on a computer outside the firewall (your home PC for example).
Check your Internet connection speed. If it is a dial-up or anything slower than a DSL or cable-modem, you may not be able to view the stream properly.
If you are still unable to view the video stream after making these adjustments, please let us know so we can ship you a videocassette to view the program.